1. Please use the original charging head and charging cable for charging. Otherwise the product may be damaged.
2. If you need to use a replacement charger, please use a charger suitable for the product. If an inappropriate charger is used to charge the product, it will cause damage to the product.Applicable current charger:1-2A (this item only contain charging cable, no matching charging head)
1. When the power is high (the amplified sound is large), howling is more likely to occur. Therefore, gradually increasing the volume from low can effectively avoid howling.
2. When the ear canal is completely sealed, there is no howling sound. Therefore, please use hearing aids after cleaning your ear canal, and test the earplugs from large to small to find the most suitable earplugs.
3. After the hearing aid enters the ear canal, it is recommended to push the hearing aid with your fingers and hold it for 1-2 seconds, and then release it to fully extend the earplug.
•The hearing aid come with rechargeable function, no need to change battery
•The hearing aid combines a cosmetically appealing look with the smooth sound an internal speaker
•This hearing aid channel digital sound processing allows the user to control volume
Max OSPL: ≤129dB±3dB
Max Sound Output: 117dB±4dB
Max Sound Gain: 38dB±5dB
Frequency range: 450Hz-3000Hz
Total Harmonic Wave Distortion: ≤10%
Input noise: ≤28dB
Charging time: 4-6H(8H for the first charge)
Available time: 40H (Depending on amplification power)
“OFF”—Power off button
“H”—–Low frequency compression mode
“N”—–Normal usage mode
1 x Hearing aid
3 x Earplug (Different sizes)
1 x User manual (The user manual is given at random.)
1 x Black Box
1 x USB charging cable without the charge head (Recommended with 1-2A charging head)
1.Adjust volume to the minimum before wearing.
2.Choose an earplug of slightly bigger size to avoid whistler.
3.Increase volume gradually to avoid sudden increase in sound.
4.If you hear a howling, check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of plug is tight,
the appropriate choice of earplugs and plugged, make sure no air leakage.
5.Keep the ear plug clean.
6.Turn off the hearing aid if you don’t use it.