Superb new 4 camera.Top advanced zoom lens.Advanced stabilization.Obstacle sensing on all sides.
Collision avoidance system Many intelligent flight modes.Big range of accessories
Motor: 816 Coreless Motor
Quadcopter Battery: 3.7V 1800mAh Lipo (Included)
Transmitter Battery: 3x 1.5 AA Battery (NOT Included)
Flying time: 18-25 mins
Charging time: 90mins
R/C Distance: 100m
Camera: 1080P / 4K (Optional)
FOV: 120° Wide Angle
Quad’s Size: 22*25*6 CM (the arms not folded, ) 14*15*6 CM (the arms folded)
– With foldable arms, small size, easy to carry.
– With altitude hold mode function provides stable flight.
– With wifi function can be connected APP, APK system to take pictures, video, real-time transmission through the phone camera image.
– There have 2 cameras can be choose. With 1080P or 4K wide angle camera give wide high definition pictures and video.
– With Headless Mode, no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
– With One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home.
– Trajectory Flight. Draw a fly way on the screen, and the drone would conduct an autonomous flight along the designated way.
– 2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference.
– 4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and rolling 360°.
– 6-a-xis g-yro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
– It have 3-level flight speed to switch that can make more fun with the flying.
– The quadcopter fuselage is made of high strength and resistant engineering plastics,lightweight and durable resistance.
Up/down, Forward/backward, Turn left/right, Sideward flight, 3-level flight speed, LED Light, Headless Mode, One Key Automatic Return, Altitude Hold Mode, WiFi FPV, Trajectory Flight, Camera/Video
1 x LS11 RC Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter
1 x 3.7V 1800mAh Lipo Battery (Can be choose the battery quantity when order)
1 x USB Charging Cable
4 x Protection Cover
2 x Spare Blades
Drones have the ability of high or low altitude inspections and come in various sizes, providing a wide selection to suit a variety of inspection needs. In addition, the flexibility and ease of customizing with a diverse variety of tools allows them to be equipped with endless applications. This is very useful for building developers and rooftop inspections. Drones can take photos, capture video, take thermal images, transmit data, and other functions that enable them to collect and share information that would take days using conventional means.
Other than inspections for maintenance and other purposes, drones can provide outstanding video footage for marketing initiatives. In real estate, for instance, high-quality images and cinematography will give potential investors, whether buyers or tenants, a better view of properties they are considering
Manual inspections are risky and require paying insurance for inspectors and workers before carrying out the tasks. Insurance requirements for drones are minimal and mission-based, hence with much lower costs. In addition, the risks of injury is reduced dramatically in a drone-based inspection.
Drones minimize the high cost and time required to erect ladders, access towers, swing stages, aerial lifts, and other heavy equipment. In addition, you do not have to hire or acquire ladders, heavy equipment and large pickup trucks for every inspection. Since the job takes less time, it means that you can inspect more assets in one day.