Bean Sprouts Machine Intelligence Large Capacity Thermostat Green Seeds Growing Automatic Bean Sprout Machine
Three modes for choose
To solve the issue about the temperature change
- Winter mode Spring/ autumn mode Summer mode
- When the outdoor temperature When the outdoor When the outdoor temperature
- is below 15 °,select the temperature is higher than 35 °,select
- the winter mode is higher than 15 °, the summer mode
- choose the spring/
- autumn mode
three plug adapter for freely to choose
please mark which one you need when you make a order
with high feet pads on the bottom to leave the gaps for cooling the inner temperature
extend the machine using life
ventilation holes on the cover lid
better for sprouts breathing
360° rotating watering shower
better for sprouts growth
Advantages of Bean Sprouting Machine
* Complete function, short growing cycle of bean sprout, only 3-4 days.
* High quality of bean sprout, less rotten sprout.
* Labor-saving, no need of a special person to care about.
* Convenient operation, no noise and pollution.
* No chemical additive in the bean sprout production, a pure green vegetable.
* First to utilize ozone sterilization technology, not only the virus, but the bacteria and microbes can be eliminated.
Sprouts provide a good supply of Vitamins A, E & C plus B complex. Like enzymes, vitamins serve as bioactive catalysts to assist in the digestion and metabolism of feeds and the release of energy. They are also essential for the healing and repair of cells. However, vitamins are very perishable, and in general, the fresher the feeds eaten, the higher the vitamin content. The vitamin content of some seeds can increase by up to 20 times their original value within several days of sprouting. Mung Bean sprouts have B vitamin increases, compared to the dry seeds, of – B1 up 285%, B2 up 515%, B3 up 256%. Even soaking seeds overnight in water yields greatly increased amounts of B vitamins, as well as Vitamin C. Compared with mature plants, sprouts can yield vitamin contents 30 times higher.
Sprouts are rinsed two to four times a day, depending on the climate and the type of seed, to provide them with moisture and prevent them from souring. Each seed has its own ideal sprouting time. After three to five days the sprouts will have grown to 5 to 8 centimetres (2 to 3 in) in length and will be suitable for consumption. If left longer they will begin to develop leaves, and are then known as baby greens. A popular baby green is a sunflower after 7–10 days. Refrigeration can be used as needed to slow or halt the growth process of any sprout.
thermal temperature power: 20W
water pump power: 8W
sprouting time: 2.5-4 days
control method: micro-computer control
suitable for people number: 1-5 peoples